Saturday, November 18, 2006
first month dinner
mummy had a cookin demo in church...
bs came to help my mum carry da things...
while waitin for her...
we did our big book wif lil progress..
@ night we went for my niece's first month dinner
it was an uneventful night...

+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 11:17 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?