Wednesday, November 21, 2007
DPIP poster design
Okay, I'm practically stealing time out of my supposedly 'to-do-assignment' schedule to upload photos and to blog. If I push it off any later, I'll really have alot to post. Then, you'll be reading long entries and I really don't want to bore any readers who really take time to read up on what's going on in my life and supporting me in their own way.
Right so let's get striaght to the point. these are rather later photos that have been sitting in my phone for quite some time. If I'm not wrong, they are last weeks photos. Erm...the first two photos are the end product of our maze for SYC. The fun thing is that both ways you see it, there's a face and there's only one way of playing it. When children get the hang of it, remov some pieces and adjust them so that there's another one way of playing the maze. The other photos are that of the poster I worked with Xin Yi to come up with. So proud of it. It ain't the best but I'm sure it isn't the worst. I spend so much time and effort so I'm really proud!! Haha. Other photos show posters done by some of my friends. The last photo is one taken from a HK drama. It's so cool. I mean who would have thought that you can wear bandage that way? Kawaii ne.
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 9:57 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?