Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Red Camp 4 - 1

Okay. This is going to be a wordy entry. So yar, had an 'underground meeting' think it was Sunday night with ECH Club people. Halfway through also don't remember how? We fall back on the short people topic again. Then, :P and I were like rebuking each other end up Vivien thought we logis have internal conflict. Forget what :P commented though. Today! What Camp? Red Camp! What Camp? Red Camp! What Camp? Red Camp 4!!! Yup. IT's red camp. Wouldn't say I totally enjoyed it but it's not too bad on the whole with little incentives here and there. There are guys to see. Haha. Meet :P when I went for class at the lift. Talked about the favour I asked from him and random topics. In the lift, there was this centurion who went out on the third floor but he was suppose to head for the 8th I think so I sorta pulled him back by the arm. :P went like 'is he Sparton?' and I replied 'no!'. :P: Then, why you hold is hands? J: To pull him back??! And someone in the lift asked the other guy 'Do you have a gf?' He shook his head. Then, he turned to ask me if I have a bf? Eh...what do you want me to reply? Don't know why but I acutally say 'Yar...there' and pointed to who? You know right? So let's not be too specific. And the someone actually went 'Really arh?' :P: 'Yar, male friend' So, I went for class which ended early allowing me the chance to take lunch with the campers - KFC. Then, fast forward to CCA Fiesta. Ah! The hip-hop guys super shuai. Then dinner - buffet. Ate with Alina. The food's really not too bad. In the CC, Yan went like 'lie to yourself'. That hit me quite a bit but no, can't be. Saw Awal. Went back with him after debrief. See, it's people like him, super gentlemanly that I wouldn't mind hanging around with. Not date lar. He's not my type and not trying to be racist but he's also not Chinese. I mean I can make friends with them but not date them. He got me a drink without me asking, helped with my laptop and let me in to seat first. Argh, if only Rick was like that! Haha, but it feels really good to be respected. Should expect to see Awal tomorrow...
Oh, I'm missing out on Benny again. As I mentioned in my earlier earlier entries, he wasn't doing so well in camp. I got this 'encouragenment' text frm yeelin to forward him. Like to spur him on. He actually replied. Made my day but all the more confirm the fact that I no longer feel anthing for him.
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 11:21 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?