Monday, November 26, 2007
Red Camp 4 - 3
I'll let the pictures do the talking. Just touh on some things. Helped out with parent's seminar. Found out that a room on level 4 has Jin's poster. AH!! Excited! Haha. Had Zouk Out in Ngee Ann. Heard later that Issiah turn up to but left after a while. What a waste. It was pretty boring at the start but it did get better when the DJ came on.
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 12:08 AM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?