Thursday, December 27, 2007
GOD never left me!
Wonder if it is God's making or devil's temptations. Whatever the case, glad it's over. Worried friends...I'm okay already. Sorry to have troubled all of you with my problems - assignments or J***. At least on my road of recovery, God didn't leave me alone. He showed me there were people who cared for me and arranged to keep me occupied. The Christmas party yesterday and tomorrow, will be catching a movie with my childhood friends.
Just wanna say a big thank you to...
my twin - tan
bros - terry n raymond
my mei - xin yi
sab, yeelin, yan n bel
n to a far away friend at the netherlands...
THANK YOU people for always bearing with me and being around!!!
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 7:39 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?