AH!
Woke up with a horrible sore throat today. I wonder if it's due to me over-straining it yesterday or that psychologically my body responded to my unhappiness of working with my teacher for open house. Whatever the case, I decided to give my duty a miss and rest at home. But how can I rest well with assignments to rush and my house to tend to. My mum really meant it when she said 以后你们的是我都不管了. Now, she washes her own clothes and eats out. Meaning? The rest of the family's clothes are piling up in the laundry and we haven't had home-cooked dinner since the quarrel. She's not doing the grocery shopping and I'm definitely not getting my pocket money or transport fees anymore. I even worried that my dad would be financially strained now that he gave my mum 家用 but she's not using it on the home. My dad's settling our eating out and most likely if I can't manage I'll have to get pocket money from him. So I'm really looking around for jobs to support myself even if it's by a little bit. I'm considering if I should go for YEP with my family like that. Can someone help me? I'm so lost, so stress, so tired...
I can't balance sch, assignments, household stuff and work if I really lend myself in one. I remember telling people that 24 hrs not enough. I need 48 hrs. Now, I think I need 72 hours. AH!!! God, how can I cast my burdens on you? I can't see what you have for me or what good will come out of this incident. Now, I recall. Maybe, just maybe KL was your making-up to me in advance...
Now for something unrelated. Wasn't exactly in the mood but as I had promised earlier, I had no choice but to turn up. It was a great concert still. Thanks Kor!
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 11:26 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?