Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Christmas2007
Just found out that I haven't exactly blogged about Christmas. Guess I've been too istracted and been busy worring about other things. Anyway, spent Christmas morning in church. Boon Shuang, Barry and Matthew came over too. BS, hope you really enjoyed the service and that it didn't bore you too much because I found he sermon abit scary. After service, I went for house-warming at my cousin's. Then, to my god-fam's to pass my godma her Christmas present. Sang K. Had fun!!!
As for Boxing Day, spent the whole day away from home. Went to Bel's house to prepare food for the party at Vivien's. Managed to persuade her to join us too. Hanged out till nine plus I think. Got Papa to fetch me home.
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 12:07 AM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?