Saturday, January 12, 2008
fri
Talked to Myra today. Felt good that she opened up to me. At the very least, I know what's bothering her and that she isn't bottling everything up in her. Makes me realize even more that as humans, we all have our own problems. As I'm worrying over something, many of my friends may be troubled over others. Maybe because I used to be alone so much that I know that loneliness is really something that anyone should go through. And as I went though it, all the more I don't want my friends to be going through the same thing too. I just want them to know that I'm always around if they need. Perhaps, I'm too used to getting myself worried about problems about others or I am just using their worries as excuses to not think about my own.
After talking with xinyi, I'm starting to wonder if all along I've been pretending to be ok or I'm really ok? I'm not so sure but there are times when seeing makes me recall and I know I've not put it behind. Not mentioning it, does it really mean I'm over it or that I just don't want to touch on the topic? Seriously, mei reads me like a book and it caught me by surprise. Her words just hit me so hard I cried! I did even though I had been telling myself I would not but I still did. After these few weeks, I finally let my emotions go. Was I trying to be strong or trying to indulge in self-denial or trying to pretend that nothing's wrong and I'm long over it? I don't know.
我真得很努力的尝试了,但一切并非在我掌控之中。我最后还是忍不住哭了。
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 1:38 AM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?