Wednesday, January 02, 2008
NewYear2008
This break hasn't been totally smooth going for me. My trip to Malaysia had lots of glitches and I got involved in minor accidents that caused me bruises all over. My god parents quarelled over another family who gave us a horrible headache during the trip. And over the weeks, that topic was often thought over. Got so sick of the adults. Why are they so persistent?? It's long over already and they are still harping on the topic. Argh!! Friday, still had to give tuition.
Went over to Isaiah's place to swim and take dinner. I nearly died over there with three dogs hanging around and you know how much I'm afraid of things that move except for humans. Then, godma brought us to count down. Someone wished her Happy New Year somemore. Haha, she still have 'mei li' lor. After dropping Crystal off, we even went to Mustafa to walk and shop. Tried on a pair of sunglasses. Then, I slept over at their house which was like around 4plus. Woke up at 11 and sang K. Had fun but mum had to spoil it. Damned!!!
Anyway, my New Year, I had already made two accomplishment. I slept away from home without 'IT' and I managed to survive in a house with a dog without my long pants and socks!!! Haha!!!
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 12:45 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?