sun n mon
Spent my early afternoon at my grandfather's. Went over to his house after practicum. Been feeling bad that he left our house because mum angered him so I felt obliged to visit him but could hardly find time. White space came as a timely moment which not only gave a more time to do what I wanted but also more freedom in the time I choose to work on my assignment. Shucks! My fingers are aching from too much craft work yesterday when I worked on my learning corner materials. Anyway, grandfather cooked a fish for me! It's so long since I ever tasted his cooking. Miss the steam fishes~~
Dropped off at amk hub and walked a around a bit before taking a bus home. However, I decided to walk around some more and alighted at Shaw Plaza. It was pouring when I wanted to leave so I took a bus to my other grandfather's house instead. Fell asleep while waiting for dad to get off work and bike me home.
Life's getting better. I finally can watch vids on crunchyroll and am already 1/3 through The Drive Of Life. Can't wait to finish the show. OOHHhhhh, Raymond rocks!!! Wonder when Ron when make his appearance too. What really made my week was receiving a mail from Gaffar. Admist the assignments and video viewing, it's so nice to hear from a good ol' friend.
Wanted to blog about yesterday to which was quite an emotional day for me....
再不直不觉中,我似乎压抑了自己的情感。或许是在和小妹交谈后,这一些像是被上了锁般的感情顿时间都一同拥了出来。之前的我一直在逃避,让自己不去想。即使无意间想起了,我也会使法让自己不去想。现在,我无时无刻都会想起。别人的一举一动会让我想起,自己的行为也可以联想起。突然觉得自己好糟糕。那两个礼拜像是做了一场梦一样,但是好是坏我已分不清也不想知道。
I came across this song in 樱野3+1 and feel for it a lot
其实你懂我
陈乔恩
我到底是谁
在你心中占有怎样的地位
你不说清楚
你让我们的爱坠在七里雾
爱 很讨厌
总是忽近又忽远的让人追
追半天
你连抱歉
一句抱歉也不给
我向前走
低着头
眼泪不停向后流
一直走
不回头
希望你会找到我
但是始终不如愿
希望都落空
我仍相信
其实你懂我
我发誓千遍
我这一走你就无法挽回
虽然心会痛
总比受尽委屈还要更好过
我 等了等
脑海始终浮现你对我的好
好半天
你连Baby
一句安慰也不给
其实你爱我
一前 一后
你跟在我的背后沉默
Yeh…Yeh…Yeh…
前前 后后
希望你握住我的手
Yeh…Yeh…Yeh…
Wo..Wo..Wo..
我向前走
抬起头
擦掉眼泪向前走
一直走
不回头
相信你会找到我
梦里寻他千百遍
希望都实现
我不想走
无法心不动
我向前走
抬起头
擦掉眼泪向前走
一直走
不回头
相信你会找到我
梦里寻他千百遍
希望都实现
我仍相信
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 7:02 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?