




Been sometime since I blogged. Reasons? Been busy with assignment and trying to get my room in shape for revision of the exams as well as the CNY. I can't work in a messy environment especially when I can't see my tabletop. Super irritating!! All covered with the materials I used to make the activities for the learning corner. Also, my freaking laptop has been giving so much problems that I didn't even feel like using it but it ok now. So yar, where shall I start
Wednesday night? My mother came home at around 8 telling the maid 'Julia, tomorrow you going home. I got your air ticket already. You can start packing your things.' I froze in my seat. I'm like w.t.h. Ain't she going back next month?? Like even if you send her back, can't you like tell her in advance so she can have some 心理准备 and start packing early. I feel so totally bad. She's been with us for almost a year and I'm kind of used to her though she gets on my nerves some times but generally she's ok. I miss her fussing around me, irritating me every now and tehn, and peering over my laptop when I watch dramas on it. Gave her an angel as a momento
Thursday morning, she flew and I was busy in school doing my EC assignment 3 as well as my AST mini-speech. I'm glad it's over because I stayed up till 3 to draft and practise my speech. I had to hide in the kitchen to avoiding waking my family as I practised out loud. I hope I didn't do too badly. Managed to get 5 orders from the class of which 3 came from Eda. A BIG THANK YOU!!! O-Level's out that day too. Darling didn't do too badly. Asked aroun among the red campers too. Hope they get into the course that they want. Joanne, Jiayou
Friday was the best!! Not exactly from the start but a twist of fate totally made my day. As I said I was packing my room, I started with my wardrobe. Then, I was out before 4 and went to Bugis Street to walk around. My cousin was not tending her store instead, my other cousin's wife was. I doubt she even know me since we like only see each other twice a year, I didn't bother saying high. After walking around, I got a bus to Orchard. Along the way, I got coaxed into spending $45. So, I wasn't exactly feeling good. Then, I reached Ciney and was waiting for the lift. Two lifts opened and I naturally went into the one nearest to me not knowing that it was going down and I was still wondering why everyone went into the other lift. Then, this guy and two girls came in. I didn't thought much of it and was just standing there in the lift. Then, people poured in at other levels. As I moved inwards to allow more space for people coming. I looked at the guy who had came in earlier. He was now standing opposite me. I was about to look away when I sensed this familiarity in the guy like 'Hey! I know him but is it him?' Then, we were like staring quite abit at each other with eyebrows raised and minds whirling away trying to make that connection. Haha! And, it hit us. We are primary school friends!!! Lol! Waved 'Hi' and talked only when we were out of the lift. So, surprise surpise*** Gosh, suddenly miss those good ol' days. Then, we text away since he was going for a movie with his friends and I wanted to get my CDs. Sort of regretted. The CDs that I got was not the full edition. Didn't check carefully. Was much too excited at finally being able to listen to KATTUN again.
Continued packing my room on Saturday and gave tuition in the afternoon. Went for dinner with my cousin's family at Chomp Pang in Bendeemer. So, that's where they have shifted from Marina South and so near somemore. Haha! Expect me to drop by often because steamboat's my life. Seriously!! Am super happy. Don't have to go all the way down to Marina le. Wahaha!
Sunday was horrible. My freaking laptop refuse to allow me to open my C, D, E dive. Power sia! And I panicked. I had a rather heavy weightage assignment to submit and my laptop's doing this to me. Managed to churn out my assignment still but my temper was really horrible. Went to the helpdesk today and was practically jumping for joy when they managed to fix the problemS. Haha! Went for CF again. Had fun
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
My life's getting better, the assignments are clearing up, my parents' relationship is improving, my room's neater and cleaner, my laptop's ok and I'm a happier person. Yeah
Boring entry??
Will upload pictures soon.