soon
Time sure passes fast. It's 2 and a half more weeks to attachment. Somehow, I'm not exactly looking forward to it cause I'm afraid I can't cope with the children and the work. It's totally different when you are just burying your head in books trying your best to memorise theories. Attachment the real thng. You gotta apply what you learn which most of the time isn't really possible because with children, it requires alot of on the spot thinking. You need to get children to love with, learn to work with parents and fellow colleagues, and plan appropriate lessons. I'm super afraid I'll just sleep away in class. Shoots!!!
Anyway, been to the hospital. They operated on uncle to insert this pipe passing oxygen directly in his chest so it doesn't run through his mouth which dries up his mouth and tongue since he keeps it open 24/7. His hands are swollen. When I was down today, he opened one of his eyes. My auntie and dad went like, "stop sleeping already. You sleep for so long already, not enough arh? Faster come back. Stop floating around already." Seems like he's trying hard to wake up but the clot in he's head is keeping him from doing so.
+ [ auroraphaela ] ~我被你压得快喘不过气来了~ +
blogged at : 9:50 PM
[auroraphaela]
Joyce
18
12 July 1989
Hinghwa & Foochow Methodist
HWS, ZHSS, NP (ECH)
Christian @ LCOR
92220991
auroraphaela@hotmail.com
http://trends4you.blogpsot.com
♥
Christ
my family
someone i'm losing soon
akame
being wif my friends & alone
e2's & infinitys
sleeping
money & myself
[recollections]
memories are events of the past held dearly to out hearts
they can be painful yet sweet altogether
[ the things you did...you can never erase ]
I don't wish or much
I only wish to be with the one I love
Is it too much to ask?